FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge Access Q's
View Single Post
Old Aug 30, 2005, 3:58 am
Robertsonland

Programs: AA Ex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
Lounge Access Q's

Ok, I've search and found some older information on some of this and no information on some of it so I'm just going to ask so it's all in one place should someone else want to know the same thing.

First off I'm new to this whole International Travel stuff and I hope I'm done with it for work anyway after this return home trip.

Ok, my questions...

I'm departing VCE on US Airways on Sept 2. I've found some reference to a *G lounge at VCE. Does anyone know if it's still there and available as a departure lounge?

Second question. I'm flying in through PHL with an approximate 3 hour layover before my flight to PHX. I am in coach and I'm Gold Preferred/*G. Do I have any access to any lounges in PHL since I've completed the International portion of my flight? I couldn't find the rules on this. Departures I know I have access but wasn't sure about arrivals. Any help would be appreciated.

Also I just have to say my trip out PHX-PHL-FRA-VCE and my bag not only made it through all areas but was like 4th onto the carousel in VCE. I had actually brought a pilot case with 2 changes of clothes dreading having my bag lost through PHL and it not only made it safe and sound but came off quickly with the * Priority tag. Kudos....

Thanks for entertaining my Q's...but this overseas stuff is new for me and I'm not well versed in it.

Lance