FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List of IC hotels that respect RA benefits on AWARD stays
Old Aug 24, 2005, 5:17 pm
Dino2020

Programs: Platinum Royal Ambassador,GC Elite,HH Gold,DC Gold,*A Gold
Originally Posted by tristan727
Woah here - surely every IC hotel has to offer free mini-bar to RA's, regardless of reservation type, you shouldn't even have to enquire about it, just go ahead & take advantage of it - ergo it shouldn't even be a topic for this thread, plus Dino's Bora Bora stay should be reported to IC & compensation given, along with a good ticking-off by IC to the hotel? Or am I missing something?
There was another thread coverving the fact that RA desk says that RA benefits dont apply on reward nights, I was also told this by the RA desk, as have others hence Aj starting this thread it can be found here.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=433611

Please lets not turn this thread into a debate and keep it on topic, I will edit out my and tristans comments out in a day or so so we have a great thread like the RA upgrades one if any one wants to start a new thread discussing the lack of benefits on reward nights by all means do so, but I will keep this one on topic

Cheers
Dino

Last edited by Dino2020; Aug 24, 2005 at 5:42 pm