FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hi ! to my old friends on the CO board. I'm AA EXEC = have I got an offer for you.
Old Jan 21, 2003, 11:31 am
writetorich

Hi ! to my old friends on the CO board. I'm AA EXEC = have I got an offer for you.

I have four transferable ( special, prior arrangement ) One segment Confirmed First Class upgrades on Continental. These are good anywhere in North America ( except HI).Mexico, Carribbian and near Latin America are O.K.

The great thing with these upgrades is that you :

1- Do not need any elite status with CO.
2- They are confirmable at TIME OF RESERVATION. You will have your F seat assignment, BEFORE even paying for your Tix.

3- Hence , you can confirm a trans con or east coast to Vegas trip before you pay for your reservation. The vouchers are capacity controlled. You need upgrade F seats available. ( The same inventory as if you were upgrading using miles).

I will trade only with an Established, active Flyertalker with a good reputation in our unique community. Sorry for my bias against newbies. Also all Four Upgrades will be traded with one person.(simplicity of transaction) Although, They can be issued in two names. i.e. 2 upgrades for Joe Flyer and 2 for his Wife or friend or traveling companion, Jane Flyer.

I am particularly partial to AA stuff, Esp. Denied boarding bump travel vouchers. Hey , I'm a new AA EXPLAT who has never regreated for one moment defecting to AA.

However, If you dont have any AA stuff , I'm receptive to other creative proposals.

BTW sorry for the duplicate post on Coupon connection. I know that the "purists" generally frown on this. I very rarely make this transgression , but I know some CO flyers do not check out othe threads, and I did not want a suffering "enhanced" CO flyer who could benefit from this to miss it.