FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FLL travelers be on notice
View Single Post
Old Jul 16, 2005, 3:19 pm
Evan!

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Originally Posted by RobertS975
Evan!.... go back and read the last thread you posted on this exact subject and maybe some of your errant conceptions will be cleared up. But why post a second thread about the very same subject? Your assumptions are WRONG! Please go back and read the full thread that you started last time on this subject!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450370
Relax, Robert. I admit the subjects are similar. When I posted that last thread the answer was made to me that these were Shuttle craft. I did not keep going back to the thread for updates because my question was answered. Excuse me.

My second post was more of an alert to FLL flyers because of the fact that since that last post I have three more itineraties with all-coach-cabin configuration. Since I have flown at least 8 flights in and out of FLL for the past 8 years I had to assume that DL is using more and more of these aircraft on FLL flights. I posted a new thread to have a subject that would alert FLL people. I am sorry if I annoyed you.

About my errant conceptions and assumptions. Read my above post again. I did not assume that there would be no meal, I guessed and asked. And I was just told on this thread by MsEveryting that there would be no meal.

The subject of the first was a specific flight. The subject of the second was that there are alot more flights than that I had originally thought. And I did not make assumptions I asked questions.

I see on the original post that NoStressHere admonished me for using colors and fonts in my posts but not noting that that this subject comes up as he states "every 14.8 days".

It appears that many people on this forum are irritated about the same subject being in more than one thread. What is the big deal? When I get some down time I come to this board and browse the posts but I don't consistently monitor every thread every single day. Is it really so bad for someone to post a question that has been addressed previously? Are we running out of server space for this forum?

jimrpa replied politely and promptly to my first thread and now I see that there have been many more posts since he answered my original question.