FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 16 July 2005 - Schedule Changes Roll Through Delta Reservations
Old Jul 16, 2005, 9:54 am
atl runner

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
Originally Posted by Spiff
It's that time - schedule changes have rolled through the reservation system at Delta.

Check your itineraries and make any corrections that you need to before preferred seats and flights are no longer available!
Thanks Spiff, although, truth be told I had checked DAL first and already picked up on that. I hope Randy (whoever he is ) doesn't put me in the FT penalty box for not coming here first. This is, believe it or not, something like the SIXTH time that DAL has tweaked the times on some ATL to SFO reservations we've been holding for later this year--three of them within the last few weeks. I can't believe they have to fiddle with those flights that much--the changes always being 15 minutes or less. First, they'll move the departure up a few minutes, then back a few minutes, then up again (as an example). I wouldn't mind as much if DAL's programmers would get it together and find a way to let folks "clean-up" their own reservations online when that stuff happens. The SMS folks are almost always helpful and friendly but what a waste of their time and mine when we have to call and get them to do it.

Last edited by atl runner; Jul 16, 2005 at 10:33 am