FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone received their latest tickets from GlobalPass
Old Jul 13, 2005, 8:02 pm
rhinochaser

E-Mail From Taca Confirming Tickets will be Issued

Originally Posted by SFO_FT
Two items to add to the mix. I, too, was told today by GP that "no problem", "we'll be processing all requested tickets", and "we're now doing them in the order of travel date .... finishing up the July, Aug, and Sept tix." Separately, last week I received an e-mail from TACA apologizing for GP's incorrect e-mail (the one saying "no more award tickets") and that "TACA will definitely honor all of these reservations."

So, good news indeed, all around.

Kudos to the agents at GP who seem to handle our phone calls with great courtesy (even after answering, likely the same questions over and over).
I also received an e-mail from TACA today that indicated that ALL tickets that they had provided award reservations for would in fact be ticketed. (Assuming one has the miles, presumably.) TACA copied GlobalPass on the e-mail and told me to contact TACA again if I was having any difficulty getting the reservations ticketed. I think that we are turning the corner on this thing and I am extremely hopeful that ALL of the tickets will be issued.