FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Update GlobalPass
View Single Post
Old Jul 6, 2005, 9:04 pm
dhacker

Thanks Randy for the update and the help. I've just made a sticky out of this thread.

I knew as soon as the news hit several weeks ago that my days as moderator of this mostly sleepy forum were numbered. Even with all the recent outrage, I'm proud to say that I never had to delete, move, or edit any posts here whatsoever (at least none that I can remember). Thanks to the LP/GP FTers for keeping it civil. ^ ^ ^

GP releated discussions will no doubt continue in the Other Programs forum to detail the ultimate handling of our last award requests and the understandable reactions of members who learn of the changes too late and are left holding large balances of arguably worthless bonus miles. Let's hope GP finds a way to do right by these folks as well.

Edit: I may have to continue the hard work of moderating this unruly place for a while longer. I mistakenly thought Randy was planning to fold this forum to a non-branded forum like "Other North & South America Frequent Flyer Programs". "Other Programs" is a category, so it looks like the LP/GP forum may live as long as GlobalPass remains in business!

Last edited by dhacker; Jul 6, 2005 at 9:30 pm