FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to Spend 670k Points on One Trip, Honeymoon trip report with photos (BOB/SYD)
Old Jul 6, 2005, 8:39 pm
beachfan

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Congratulations and many thanks for a great trip report!!

It seemed like if you went back, you would request bungalow 105. Does 109, 108 or 104-106 have sunset views from the rooms? That would be the key for me. I don't mind lack of light, but I just love chilling and catching the sunset.

Also, you suggest spending as little time in Tahiti as possible. I've arranged that, with only 3 hours at the airport as I transfer to Moorea from LAX, and one night as I go to Rangiroa (Cook Islands) from Raritoa via PPT.

My question here relates to my choice of flights from Raritoa. I'm only gonna be there 4 nights; I can leave at 2pm or at 6pm. I'm leaning towards the latter as I figure another afternoon on the atoll will beat seeing PPT, but I will only have late night Sunday on PPT (figure checked in to the hotel by 8, leave for a 5am flight). Any advice hear? I know I'm splitting hairs, but it's a fun condundrum to ponder!

Thanks in advance.
Barry

Last edited by beachfan; Jul 6, 2005 at 8:51 pm