FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to Spend 670k Points on One Trip, Honeymoon trip report with photos (BOB/SYD)
Old Jun 30, 2005, 2:00 pm
gleff
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Originally Posted by tvl4free
especially the meal service. I'm inpressed w the silverware change! ^ LOL.
I'm actually bummed that I didn't photograph the dinner service on LAX-PPT, much more impressive food and presentation.

It's amazing what an impression the change of silver service makes, what a contrast from Qantas F where they plopped down flatware (not silver, and plastic knife) wrapped inside a napkin.

BTW, do you really drink that much OJ?
Heh. I did drink quite a bit of mango juice on this trip, but at first I had no idea what you were asking about? Then I realized that there was a full glass of OJ in the picture of each brunch course of my PPT-AKL flight. Turns out it's the same glass of OJ, it was a bit too acidic for my tastes and I didn't drink it.

I did wind up being given complimentary bottles of champagne getting off the PPT-LAX flight, at Bora Bora Nui, at the Intercontinental Sydney, and at the Westin Sydney. And the bottles from TN and from the Nui were both quite nice, in fact! ^

Some might complain for lack of Krug, but I'll take the '99 Moet & Chandon that Air Tahiti Nui had on offer any day of the week.