FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No More Tickets in House!
View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2005, 3:51 pm
Harvey108

Originally Posted by milesrus
I made my final reservations with TACA today no problem. Will have burned all but 11,000 miles. I called Global Pass they said submit everything in writing to them. She said on Thursday or Friday we will let you know. They are working with TACA to get more tickets. My concern is TACA signed on to share the program with 11 other carriers. Now that they are the sole airline left they are getting slaughtered. I wonder if they will tell LP sorry, but no more tickets. If so will TACA convert our paper tickets that we haven't received to an electronic ticket? Hoping and praying they will.
I just got off the phone with GP (Marissa) and she informed me that there is no problem with the tickets that were called into them before last Thursday (the ones that had fees charged and ticket numbers are there -- you can see online in your GP account). The problem is with the call-ins or write-ins on Thursday last week or later. They are waiting for an answer from TACA on those. I don't think that there is any chance that TACA would give electronic tickets if they are not going to give ticket stock to GP.