FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Glad To "Get On Board"
View Single Post
Old Jun 23, 2005, 7:03 pm
Insiderdude

Programs: AA EP, OZ Diamond, WS Plat, Avis CHM, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist
I am. Next week I'm going direct SAN-YYC on WestJet - on a new 737-700 with satellite TV on the back of each leather seat, and returning on AC/UA through SFO - all on mainline. Yeah, I don't get elite benefits, but with WJ it's direct on a mainline (who can complain about that?! ) and coming back on *A none of it is RJ either. I wrote a letter to HP, talked to a rep, etc. - maybe it's time to ask AC/UA for a comp status match. I am going to fax HP my itinerary to show that business will eventually walk if they don't listen ... as I'm on track to hit 100k this year.

Maybe someone here can help by writing complaining along or letting me know if there's ONE specific person that my complaint will be heard with most effect.

Seriously - 3 hours on an RJ is ridiculous, exit row or not. And since it's a quasi-international (hardly a commuter) flight, the OH bins are always full with vacationers and snowbirds that overpack.