FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying Blue FAQ
Thread: Flying Blue FAQ
View Single Post
Old Jun 17, 2005, 1:25 pm
rangerss75

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
[QUOTE=Adrien]I did a domestic flight this Monday in France and got something similar
500 qualifing miles
500 qualifing miles for full fare abonné
500 miles special club bonus (used to be 250 as rouge)
375 miles (75% of 500)???

I have just done two domestic flights (ie a return fare) on restricted economy fares (I don't know which fare codes as when you book on the Air France site you simply choose flights from a list and a graded colour code tells you where each price is on a scale from cheapest to most expensive). The outward flight (still in F+ days) gave me 250 miles plus a 125 miles 'Bonus Clubs', the return (now as a FB member) 249 miles (yes!) and the 125 miles (50%) bonus for silver members. There's little point in protesting about the single missing mile, I suppose, but it makes you wonder what the computers are up to.

Does anyone know where you can get a reliable guide to what miles are awarded for which flights and classes and companies? The AF and KLM websites differ as to what KE gives in First Class, a FB pdf file gives 100% business bonus (not 50%) on a KLM between AMS and Hong Kong, KLM says that DL, CO and NW First Class is Business Class whereas AF says it is First. The European minimum seems to be 750 miles but 500 for KLM (and 1000 if its AMS-CDG) AZ still seems to be giving 1000 miles minimum. It would be idea if there were a FB website rather than having to put together elements from different skyteam companies.

Last edited by rangerss75; Jun 19, 2005 at 7:09 am