FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fake soccer shirts
View Single Post
Old Jun 9, 2005, 5:22 pm
JGR01

Location: MSP (and will only fly NWA in re-routes if I HAVE to)
Programs: AA EXP (4.5MM), hotel programs as needed
Um .. thought the point of Soccer shirts was to promote the club's name, colors and sponsors.

What you are asking for is a shirt with no name, no sponsor and colors that are not applicable for a specific club. Right?? Is this to get around the pub rules of no 'team shirts allowed'? So you want ManUnited colors on the top and Arsenal colors on the bottom??

I was in HK and directed 'up north' to a huge couple of streets with lots of vendors (not Stanley Market - on the Kowloon side). Had to take a cab .. lots of knock-off products like shirts and CDs and luggage .. and electronics. Do not recall the name of the area tho... hotel suggested it for Soccer shirts.

I found a LOT of non-traditional teams.. like China and the Phillipines and colors that I had never seen before. Yes 99% were fake but my highschool aged cousins LOVE them. They are tired of the traditional EU teams!

What you really need is to find a knock-off manufacturer that will sell the unfinished shirts to you before they put on the fake logos.