FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mileage Run Seminars -- Details in First Post (MERGED)
Old Jun 9, 2005, 8:11 am
Viajero Joven

Programs: MSP raised, Elite since age 17
Mileage Run Seminars -- Details in First Post

No seminars are currently scheduled; however, log your interest and city suggestion on the thread. Once there is a lot of support for a city, I can make arrangements.

----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

(Note that past seminars in Chicago, Ann Arbor MI, Washington DC, Phoenix, San Francisco, New York City, and Seattle have been completed.)

During discussion in the thread, people have offered to help contribute toward my travel expenses. To stay in accordance with the Flyertalk terms of service, let me clarify: The seminar is free. However, you may contribute toward my travel expenses through paypal to [email protected] and the suggested donation is $25 per person.

So I can learn more about participants, please answer these questions in registration about current and desired elite status, and travel patterns.

The thread is a continuation of discussion from this thread and details will be posted in this first entry as they're finalized.

Thanks!!

An important note: I will ask that the information I present not be shared with anyone outside of family and friends of those who attend--- in other words, the media/reporters are not welcome. Many do follow this board, and a number have shown up at FT events, but I'll ask that participants who attend do so to increase their personal knowledge, and not for other motives.

Last edited by Viajero Joven; Jan 5, 2006 at 8:20 am Reason: Update