FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Strange Employee Sighted
View Single Post
Old May 30, 2005, 8:29 am
trekkie
Suspended

Programs: some, * alliance, OW, ISIC,
Strange Employee Sighted

Hi to all,

I just been to 2 SPG Properties and was curious about the following. Normally, im not interested but thought it might be good to follow up upon.

I entered a Sheraton Property and after visiting a business associate, i left the property and realised a fellow SPG Employee was walking beside me. The funny thing is that even though he was wearing the infamous Sheraton Uniform of a dark suit with light grey lines, he wasn't wearing a name tag with the famous " S" sign. He was instead wearing just a small rounded gold pin on the left collar with, what i believe to be, a "S" sign on it. The funny thing is that when i was at the four points in just around 45 minutes later, i spotted him walking into the lobby and was walking towards the reception area.

I kinda felt it might be rude to just go up and ask but its intriguing. It is intriguing cos i always was of the opinion that all sheraton employee from the bellboy to the General Manager always had proper silver nametags with their name and designation on it. He was walking out of a room at the sheraton property with a lot of obvious computers in it.

I dun think he's a security person. He was around late 40s to 50s. I tried searching the forum but nothing came up. Any ideas?