FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "buying" flight miles?
View Single Post
Old Jul 25, 2001, 3:47 pm
straight-flava

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Straight-flava, are you saying I should not have pointed out that your post was unrelated to the question posed by the person who started this topic?

I wasn't trying to be offensive to you, just to be accurate. This guy needs status miles to qualify, and you posted some info about getting onepass miles, which is apples and oranges. No offense meant, but, your post was misleading as it suggests to the original poster that he can qualify for elite status by way of the information you provided, which is simply not the case. We need to be accurate in sharing / providing information. </font>
Thank you for the cordiality of your response, thesilb. I was under the impression that it would generally be understood that a "reply" two years and seven months after the question would be understood to not apply directly to the original poster, but was merely further information under the same topic, "'Buying' flight miles," to be made available to any reader of interest. However, you are right; I am wrong; I should have noted that I was merely addressing the same topic without direct reference to the original problem. Thank you for your correction. Happy (con-)trails, straight-flava from NYC.