FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport {JPN}
View Single Post
Old May 15, 2005, 2:25 am
SPN Lifer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by mario33
Fine, as long as you realise how condescending your original post was towards the OP.
Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
Bad news from Hilton Narita
I was worried the award level had increased from 10,000 points!

Please use a more descriptive thread topic title next time, such as "Hilton Narita to limit complimentary breakfasts."

But thank you very much, yasuki, for taking the time to inform us not to expect the full breakfast buffet gratis. ^
The principal condescension in this thread seems to be aimed at me by yourself. I have received no complaint from the helpful originator of this thread.

Instead, I simply and straight-forwardly explained the anxiety the vague topic title had caused me. Posting this publicly was intended to invite consideration not only from the original poster, but from all those who viewed the post, and to point out how much worse things could be.

To the extent your posts are intended to educate only me on your standards of sensitivity, they might be more profitably be addressed to me by PM. @:-)

Warm regards. Perhaps you will vacation down here on Saipan some day?