FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas [Master Thread]
Old May 3, 2005, 7:37 am
kluau88

Programs: United 1K 2MM / Marriott LTP
Originally Posted by 1K_From_SNA
How does the Sheraton Gunter compare? I am staying this Saturday because I figured I'd spend 3K points, than 7K. Mrs 1K_From_SNA wanted to stay at the Westin, but she didn't get her way for once. Do they usually upg Plats there does anyone know?
I'm here at the Sheraton now. Very very basic. Haven't received an upgrade yet although i'm here for quite some time. The hotel is full now due to the International Reading Association Convention in town. They were actually walking people to the Comfort Inn. There is a club lounge that serves continental breakfast and evening apps/drinks. Hours are 6:30 AM - 9:00 / 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM (until 8 PM for apps/drinks). The Club lounge is closed from Friday evening until Sunday evening. There was zero platinum recognition so far. Had to ask for amenity and the agent looked confused. Also had to ask about the club lounge and the same agent couldn't give me many answers about what was offered.