FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Market research... or Marketing?
View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 2005, 7:58 am
taupo

Programs: NZ Elite, AC SE100K, Westjet Teal, Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Ken hAAmer

Having said that, it would appear that my "application" got lost in cyberspace (to use the phrase of another FTer) and had nothing to do with AC's "selection" process.
Ken, I am not sure of you are referring to me here. I remember mentioning "cyberspace" but not "application". "Application" has a connatation I do not like in these circumstances, it maybe semantics, but I would like to think that people were not applying for anything here.

I am not a particularly techno savvy person, I was having email troubles, I changed email servers, and managed to lose some info along the way. That, coupled with Parnel sentence and loss of emails as well caused you to fall through the cracks, which in itself should be difficult given your self description
I offer you my apology for my part in your not coming to the AC event, I do hope that you make it to the dinner. It would be nice to meet you, I am sure that the other FTers who have not met you, would like to put a person to the name of a good author.