FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Separate forums for Sixt and Europcar
View Single Post
Old Apr 5, 2005, 8:15 am
check balance

Programs: LH, AF, EK
Originally Posted by Stefan0521
I'd like to suggest setting up separate forums for each Sixt and Europcar in the 'Car Rental Programs/Partners' section. They are the major competitors in the European rental car business and every single one of them has a much stronger position here than Hertz, Avis, National, Alamo and Budget together. I've seen several discussions about them in many different forums, such as the Lufthansa Miles & More forum and different European airport or city forums, so I'd welcome having this knowledge collected somewhere reasonable. Both companies have a tier system for frequent customers and both support a vast variety of airline and hotel programs.

Without the search function I unfortunately can't support my point with examples of threads, but I guess this only shows even more how important it is to have a tidy forums system

A current example would be this one: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417419

Regards,
Stefan
I agree!

I asked myself the same question. Why ins't there a separate froum for sixt and europcar, since they are strong in germany as well as in other european contries?

check balance