FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEW Programs AF-KLM "FLYING BLUE"
View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2005, 3:04 am
JOUY31
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Smile

I just had F+ on the phone (and YES, I prefer the name F+ to Flying Blue, and as AF is no longer a state company, they do not have to enforce strongly regulations about using French language). As the staff is being trained, any information given out should be checked. I was told that :

+ F+ Rouge members would become platinum on June 1st
+ contrary to what has been pre-announced on the KLM forum here at FT, we should still earn full mileage on international N fares and earn the minimum 1,000 miles (I certainly hope this is true)
+ booking one way award flights should be possible
+ upgrading with miles should be easier

I was not calling for information on Flying Blue but to have a flight credited to my account. I was told that it ts currently not possible to do it over the phone and that I should use a fax, as they are trying to clear a substantial backlog.

I just went to the AF press release, where you have images of the new FF cards. Interestingly enough, while the Platinum card also has "SkyTeam Elite Plus", the Silver card has "SkyTeam Elite", there is no SkyTeam Elite level mentioned on the Gold card. Will it be Elite or Elite Plus ?

Last edited by JOUY31; Mar 23, 2005 at 4:44 am