View Single Post
Old Mar 18, 05, 3:18 pm
powerlifter

Programs: UA gold, Hyatt Plat Marriott silver,Hilton Gold, PC Plat., SPG Gold.,Hertz Gold, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Warrenlm
The tailor I used, based on other FT recommendations was Raja's Fashions 1/6 Sukhumvit Soi Nana, opposite the Nana Hotel. While I was there, I heard a continuous parade of westerners from several nationalities and I was told they were typically people from and visiting various embassies. The US Embassy appeared to be well represented. Bobby is the younger of the two and has an uncanny knack for customer names.
tele 2538379
email [email protected]
at least those were accurate awhile back.
I have been there on many occasions may I say this was not my first custom made suit. I found the craftmanship excellent. The choice of fabrics for suits and shirts is outstanding. There was a write up in the Washington Post about Bobby and the shop. This was about 4 months ago or a little longer. He has made a suit in 2 days for me and delivered to my room as promised. The package when I was there was I got two suits 6 shirts 4 ties for $600. All top english wool fabric. He has made suits for U.S. Presidents and members of congress. He has also done suits for Embassy staff from several countries. One of the great things about him he will remember your name and what you drink. I can't guess how he does that. ^ You will be pleased if you buy a suit from this tailor. I need suits now , but I go to the Soviet Republics now. Looks like time for a mileage run.