Old Mar 6, 05, 9:29 pm
polson

Location: Madison, WI USA NWA Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver
So/so service at Park Hyatt-BC

Viewing these posts about the PH BC, wishing I would have visited this site BEFORE my visit there last July, 2004. Took my family there redeeming points for three nights.

I will give kudos to the location, the PH property and the village of BC. I would give thumbs down to the staff (especially the front desk) as they where less than enthusiastic about their jobs, was witness to a paying customer (had been there a week with his family...$$$$) getting into a argument with a front desk clerk over (what appeared to be a $20 room charge) and the desk clerk getting very combative.

Asked for a room change as the initial room was way too small for three, was given a larger room with a better view of the mountains. No Diamond amenity and had to fight with a non-English speaker desk clerk upon check out to put my GP number on my folio as we still racked up $600 (spa, etc.) for three days - he had my airline FF # on the folio... On a scale of 1-10, I give it a 6.5 They need better customer focused employees and a course on what it means to be a "Park Hyatt"