Old Mar 4, 05, 8:28 am
GoodYear

Programs: SQ Gold;Hyatt Diamond;DragonAir Gold;PC/IC Plat RA;*wood Gold;AA Exp Plat;AF Gold
I have enjoyed a good New Year 2005 in Hyatt Regency Hangzhou.

What could I say? The best Hyatt that I have been... US, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Bali, Tokyo, and etc...

I used to stay at Grand Hyatt Shanghai and Beijing every month for 10 nites during my business trip ... even until now...

I would recommend you to stay there since the property is very nice... with lake view.

During my last stay, I was being upgraded to Room 744... the Lake View Suite Room on the 7th floor that is not opened for public yet!!! The reason is that I knew the sales agent in Grand Hyatt Shanghai that helps me to book my stays in China Hyatt properties.

The room is really fabulous with the view...!!! I am lucky to see the snowing in Hangzhou where everything is white under your eyes while shining waves in front of you from the West Lake.

Besides, I also enjoyed the New Year Buffet Dineer (RMB900/pax) with Caviar and Foe Gass (Goose Liver).

After the trip, I wrote a mail to Hyatt to compliment about my experience in Hyatt Regency Hangzhou. Their GM personally wrote a reply to me to thank for my comments. The GM invited me to stay there again with free upgrade to suite room in the regency floor.

For the trip to Hangzhou, I personally recommend you to take the cab for back and forth. I took the train back from Hangzhou to Shanghai, it was a mess, and unsafe. For your reference, I booked a cab to send me from Sheraton Suzhou to Hyatt Regency Hangzhou for only RMB300 on the 3 hours drive (less than the amount from SFO to Market Street, San Francisco)

Hope you enjoy your trip to Hangzhou...