FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Colorado REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 28, 2005, 8:32 am
peter42

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by subdawg
We are staying at the PH Beaver Creek this weekend and their service has been consistently poor in regards to treatment with diamond members. When we arrived at the front desk, we did not get any greeting, he simply asked for our last name (with no eye contact and broken english) and checked us in. He did not suggest the diamond amenity card or bfast coupons (which is lacking as well). We had to ask him for it, then he had the nerve to ask if I was diamond and if I had my diamond card. My husband and I are both diamond and rarely do we get asked for our diamond card. I usually assume they can look it up in their system.

Another thing, most Hyatts (and even the Parks) that we have stayed at have decent breafast options (either continental or american buffet) for diamond members if there is no Regency lounge. However, this hotel probably has the worst selection: a pastry, a small tropicana juice, and coffee/tea. Pretty lame if you ask me.

I just wanted to reconfirm that diamond members do not get any special treatment at this hotel. But does have a great location and plenty of things to do near the hotel.

We got a really nice room with a fireplace there. The breakfast is very similiar to what you get an Coral Gables.