Old May 9, 03, 4:14 am
BigBadJohn

Programs: SK*G, BD*S, HH-Gold
Have just travelled on BMI LBA_LHR and return and here my comments

1900 flight dwon from Leeds was for some reason on the A320. Bento box included Bag of Grapes, a carton of Greek Salad, i hate feta cheese and I hate Olives and a chocolate bar. Return flight on a F100 departure 0855 meal was a very nice large bottle of fresh squeezed OJ a yohgart with grains! and a sausage pannini.

I got to admit i prefer the old style diamond service with the scones and clotted cream and the hot breakfast on the morning flights.

However i think as buiness passengers we are been ripped off for the flights on the F100. BMI moved the 737 to BMIbaby and we got dumped with the old fashioned aircraft which is no better than economy.

I just wish i had a choice of carrier from Leeds to London as now GNER have improved the timetable and service from York and Leeds perhaps a business saver at 67 pounds is more value than 292 pounds i just paid for BMI especially if your meeting or business is in central London. Maybee GNER will start giving star alliance miles on rail tickets now there is wishfull thinking