FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old cellphone died - where to buy new one?
Old Feb 16, 2005, 9:49 pm
mbreuer

Programs: CO Gold; SPG Gold***; AvisFirst;
Originally Posted by 21D
Anyone bought a phone/plan from 1800mobiles? Any other vendor? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
FREE Samsung E315 for T-Mobile
As seen on MSN! Talk in style, plus snap and send pictures and videos with this awesome FREE camera phone from T-Mobile!

at http://www.letstalk.com/

I have had tmobile service and a blackberry for a year just south of you on 1-10 The service has a few dead spots (foothills) but otherwise great. My wife has the phone above. I have dealt with the letstalk people for about 3 years without issue. Otherwise go into any tmobile store and claim sight impairment and they will give you the phone for free The numbers as you dial appear huge on the screen!!![/QUOTE]

I had a Samsung e315 from T-Mobile briefly at the beginning of the year - reception was horrible. T-Mobile swapped it twice, then let me choose a different handset. I'm now happy with a Motorola V600. I believe there is some sort of firmware problem with the 315 - great phone... except for the fact that the voice at the other end was usually unintelligible.

I second the Amazon.com suggestion --- unless you're doing an upgrade with your existing carrier or going for a family plan.