FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Disloyal BA Flyer wants to get status cheap!
Old Feb 24, 2004, 10:13 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium
IF BA wants to focus on a niche market, they should turn their 747s in on a collection of private jets. They fly mass-market planes. They have to deal with the mass market because of that. And their corporate marketing folks are blowing it big time. I can't tell you how angry I, (a former VERY loyal) BA flyer and others I know feel so disrespected by their NAEC policies.

Offline example: I spent a long time filling out a written survey for BA last year. They specifically asked "Do you want us to contact you by phone". I checked "yes". Did they ever contact me? NO!

It is a matter of disrespect for me. I REALLY feel disrespected by BA's (anti) loyalty program. I feel that it is antagonistic, and stupid. It certainly doesn't fit into the American culture. Other airline's programs manipulate my behavior (yes they do!) for their benefit without offending me. BA's approach is just so OFFENSIVE.

I feel like BA stole money out of my pocket, and then repeatedly spat on me, someone that flown with them through thick and thin for many years and many miles.