FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Minimum Connection Transfer Time at Paris (CDG): The Definitive Thread
Old Feb 4, 2005, 1:24 pm
JOUY31
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
I have had tight connections which due to the late arrival of my flight, seemed impossible to achieve. On my last LHR-SIN flight, the flight from LHR landed about 25mn before the departure of the flight to SIN. After we had landed in CDG, while we were taxiing, the chef de cabine listed the departure gates and halls for connecting passengers, adding that for some destinations, including SIN , we should contact ground staff in the jetway. A few meters after the aircraft door dedicated staff (voltigeurs), pleasant and smiling, were waiting to drive these very short connection passengers to the departure gate or to the aircraft itself. (The procedure is called "bord à bord"). It took about 5mn to reach Terminal 2C from Terminal 2F2 and an additional 5mn to be rushed through security and to the departure gate. I was pleasantly surprised as I had already prepared myself to losing one business day in SIN .

Last edited by JOUY31; Feb 4, 2005 at 1:26 pm