FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - President proposes increasing taxes on air tickets to pay for security
Old Feb 1, 2005, 3:51 am
Dovster
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by BluesClue
Err, not to spoil a good rant but about 4 pages back I posted that we came from a private CG chat site. Did you think I was lying and we all fell from a big squishy cloud?
No, I did not think you were lying. However, when I welcomed you to this board I did not think that your collective purpose in coming here was simply to cause problems.

Or do you think I am lying when I said that TrixieVictoria invited you here specifically for that purpose and said, "I truly enjoy acting like a stoopid asshat over there"?

Do you think I am lying when I quoted Gargoyle89 as saying "but I'm not gonna be nasty to start with"?

Do you think I am lying when I cited Dangling_Participle's ""What a dipsh!t" remark?

You (at least I presume it was you as you are one of the board owners) closed the thread on which all of these remarks -- and many even worse which I have not repeated were posted. I don't know why you waited several days to do this, but perhaps you might want to re-open it so that everybody here can see exactly what was posted there.