Old Jan 14, 04, 9:17 am
Fraser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ScottC:
I'm thinking Limo service, better IFE, better food etc...</font>
I've always had good food in J, but then I am a student and my lunch today is toast with chocolate spread (EPC stuff though, its superb )

I think VS can pull of the Limo service because it only flys the select routes. BA would struggle to keep on top if all CW passengers were brought to LHR by limo. Perhaps only for full fare???

I think there should be some distinction between the IFE in WT / WT+ / CW and F. I know there are some differences but I think its all got to the stage where its all pretty smiliar on BA flights. This didnt stop me trying to tear the IFE control panel out of the armrest in WT when I flew back from Washington. The cabin crew noticed me doing this as I was in an aisle seat just behind the galley and one young lady came back and said 'Sir back here they are fixed in the armrest' I looked sheepish and smiled back

btw, dont EK now have some ridiculous number of channels on the A340-500 (the one with the doors in F) something like 500 channels