FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Churchill London REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 8, 05, 6:37 pm
RichardInSF
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm in the hotel now and the room I am in (as a Diamond, I was upgraded to a nice suite) has clearly been remodeled recently. About the only things they didn't do are upgrade the shower or add extra electric plugs convenient to the desk. They provided an extension cord when I asked but there really should be one automatically provided in each room.

I would definitely stay here again, but peeping into the regular rooms, they look rather smallish. So it's correct to brand this hotel as a HR, rather than a GH or PH.

Parking is a major problem but it is going to be a major problem anywhere close to Oxford St. At least they have a parking lot underneath, although it doesn't seem to be run by the hotel. And yes, the posted sign does say GBP25 a day with no mention of in-and-out privileges for guests.

The hotel is a few blocks inside the congestion charging area, so if you arrive or leave during the day M-F, you will have to pay that fee too.