FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Verizon is blocking all incoming e-mail from outside the USA!!!
Old Dec 26, 2004, 3:02 pm
KosraeTV

Programs: All My $$$ Went to CO (Plat) with a Lifetime PClub membership that got degraded to United crap...
Originally Posted by Teacher49
I have downloaded Mailwasher, and will give it a try over time to see if it lowers my spam count.
Well, play with it, Mailwasher you teach, you mark the emails as blacklist or friend, it can learn itself but I was kind of like you and like to review email headers as I just am not sure due to my work. So you can review the headers and some of the email but it won't download off the server, then mark the email as blacklist so it will always be blacklisted or friend (so it is always allowed through). You can then process the mail so all blacklisted emails are deleted automatically or upon command (I use by command usually but they can do it automatically). The blacklisted emails can be bounced back to the sender so your sending the email back to them as invalid email address and hopefully they'll take you off their email hit list after some attempts. Generally it works for me. I think I've built up a list of over 10,000 blacklisted email addresses.

I hope it works for you or if it doesn't I hope you find something that does.