FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Do you live in Surbiton?"
View Single Post
Old Sep 30, 2003, 4:58 pm
TomCayman

Programs: AA 3MM
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by steadman:
Wow.

I only logged on to ask a question on cross London transfers for a BA flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Inverness.

Now I couldn't care less.

S.
</font>
That's the BA Board for you...you have to look at all the threads, as they rarely stay on topic...and OT is far more fun !

BTW, I thought loads of BA flight crew lived in Surbiton....in between LHR and LGW anyway..... I knew a fairly mad lady who worked the long haul F cabins about a decade ago and lived in Surbiton...used to correspond by snail mail (back in the days), with her letters written in one country, on hotel letterhead from another country, and often mailed from a third....lots of hilarious stories of onboard issues with pax......now I think about it, sounds a lot like our friend PG...and I have wondered if it is the same person....(but don't want to "out" anyone)....but maybe all senior BA front cabin staff follow the maxim "you don't have to be mad to work here.....but it helps" !