FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott.com website : bugs, glitches and outages
Old Apr 20, 2023, 11:41 am
margarita girl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by TravelLawyer
Is there a fix to upcoming reservations disappearing from your account? I have 3 upcoming reservations. 1 of them (paid stay Luminous) fell off my account a couple months ago. My TA assures me it’s not cancelled but the Marriott site has trouble attaching it. I contacted @Marriott Bonvoy Lurker II and they are reaching out to the hotel to try to reattach as the system won’t let them do it. However, now ANOTHER reservation (points stay) has also disappeared. So frustrated!
I have no idea if this will work but try "modifying" your reservation. (I assume you have the confirmation email with the confirmation number.) Under My Trips in top right corner, it says:Hopefully that will pull up the reservation. Click on EDIT and choose the same room type again. In my case, it generated a new confirmation email. It might "re-awaken" the reservation.

NOTE; Do not do this if your points requirement has changed, unless it's decreased.

Out of curiosity, has the reservation also disappeared from the app?

Good luck!