FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclaycard Avios and Avios Plus credit cards
Old Apr 4, 2023, 3:32 am
taranty

Originally Posted by Frequentflyer99
I think a 100k sign-up bonus and a 25k sign-up bonus. I have not been paying a lot of attention to this, but had a pre-existing Barclaycard and then opened the bank account and signed up for Avios Rewards as well. I have an e-mail confirming that my Premier a/c was opened on 25 November and I think I signed up for Rewards and also did the a/c switch at exactly the same time. Should I have heard something by now ??
The 25k sign up may well be arriving today. My account opening date was 29 November, the 25k for doing an account switch had been hovering in the current account section of the rewards overview but it has now dropped into the earned section. It gets transferred to avios balance on the second working day of the month hence I'm expecting mine today. I've had nothing yet on the 100,000 but it's only just over four months and looking up thread I think it's usually a bit longer than dead on the date.
If you don't have the 25k showing in the app then worth getting in touch, but if it is there you should be fine.