FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EY: ARN-ICN in F (Residence) USD$4200
View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2023, 9:24 am
Hilmar Lehnert

Programs: UA 1k
EY: ARN-ICN in F (Apartment) USD$4200

Apparently Etihad is bringing back the A380 later this year between LHR and AUH. Direct round trip runs roughly about $8.8k. Adding ICN (in business, B787), drops it to $5.5k and adding Stockholm brings it down to $4.2k (the more you fly, the cheaper it gets apparently).
  • I didn't see it on Google Flights or ITA matrix but it is available directly on Etihad's website. Example dates: 9/6 to 9/14 (Sorry, I couldn't figure out to post a link directly to their website)
  • Make sure you choose EY12 or EY20 from LHR. EY18 is a B787
  • There seems plenty of available dates. Caution: Occasionally a leg between AUH and ICN can be downgraded to Economy and the website is nor great in making this obvious and it's not any cheaper either.
  • I haven't tried any other departure airports in Europe Works at least from Oslo as well
  • I did spot check BKK and KUL (instead of ICN) but it didn't price out.
  • I don't know what the stopover rules are either You can do a free stopover in AUH
  • This probably only makes sense for people who want a shot at the Apartment before it fades away entirely. If you just want business from ARN - ICN you can get good options on Turkish for half the price.

(PS: this is my first post here, any critique or suggestions are welcome)

Last edited by Hilmar Lehnert; Mar 26, 2023 at 6:47 am Reason: Used the wrong term here