FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ITA-Matrix-PowerTools - Userscript for Orbitz/DL/UA/AA/BA/CZ/IB/LA/LH/LX/TK
Old Mar 20, 2023, 2:53 pm
moebod

No go for me

I am seeing both JustFly and OneTravel show the pricing correctly, but showing the outbound in Economy. Hard to tell from the far rules, but I actually went and ISSUED the ticket, and low and behold it was really booked in Economy! Not sure how they can collect the price for Business, maybe its the deep link setup, but it hasn't solved the issue. Did you actually issue it and it was in fact really booked in Business?

BTW, seems like Chepoair link works too. And they own onetravel. But again, Im worried it will actually be economy as thats what they are displaying.

Originally Posted by fuyao
Many thanks for that! Just tested both on a mixed cabin (biz outbound and eco inbound) and both worked.
onetravel does show:
Cabin: Business
Brand Name: Economy
for the eco flight

and justfly Economy for the biz flight, but the fare rules do show the same fare code

So I can confirm both work with mixed cabin class bookings, that was the most important one with being able to deeplink to priceline!