FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Double Tier Points on British Airways Holidays bookings [*now inc FROM USA*]
Old Mar 18, 2023, 7:14 am
flarmip

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by travellingtechie
Afternoon all, I have a couple of questions around this offer.

Firstly, have booked ba holiday (flight + car) flying in WT+. If there is an upgrade available at the airport and we take it, will the revised tier points be doubled up, or just the amount for the original booking.

Secondly my membership year ends 8th April (different to others in my party), flying back on 30th March. If the bonus TP take 30 days to post will the count for the new membership year, or be backdated and disappear again without trace.

Cheers
TT
If you have a simple-ish itinerary, the bonus TPs should post when the automated script runs on the Wednesday evening following your return. If it has to be done manually then it may take longer or require chasing.

However in all circumstances the date of posting doesn't matter (other than it impacting how soon you can make use of your new/renewed status). It's the transaction date that matters, which should be the scheduled departure date of the first flight in the itinerary.