FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The NEXUS Information Thread
View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 2023, 8:25 pm
nandochino

Originally Posted by xobile
For what it's worth this is what it shows when doing the Best Match option on the TTP home page. Once you select Canadian PR it shows NEXUS and has a checkmark under TSA Precheck. However, when clicking 'Learn More' above, it does not include Canadian PRs in the list of TSA Precheck eligibility. If anyone has DPs of being a Canadian PR (non-US citizen/LPR) who is a NEXUS member and did/did not receive TSA Precheck, it would be greatly appreciated to hear.
Originally Posted by flyingin
I'm also a Canadian PR holding a VWP-eligible passport. Just had my NEXUS interview and was told that I do get Global Entry and Precheck.
I keep getting conflicting information, and my current Global Entry renewal is in 2027, so I do not want to risk my benefits and convert into Nexus, hoping that I will get the benefits of TSA Precheck; I will wait till a few more years before I get my Nexus.
I would like to see if anyone (not holding any LPR or US Citizen, CA citizen) successfully received precheck after moving from Global Entry to NEXUS.