FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Long haul in-flight catering 2023 | First
Old Jan 27, 2023, 10:08 am
ttama

Programs: Varies
Originally Posted by chriswiles
On my last two J flights I couldn't decide between main meals and the crew came up to me after everyone had chosen and said both are still available (beef and pasta I think), but it's very rare as the J cabin is so huge that they'll have spare meals.

Also, bit confused, the J meals are worse than F by some distance. Why would you want to fly F and eat a Cornish pasty? I'd argue the J Club Suite seat is better than old F, so if you might be better in J if you don't like F food! The primary reason I'm going F in March is for the improved food/drink/service, not the seat. Not flown F for about 5 years, so want to remind myself how it compares to the new Club Suite.
Perhaps you missed the major part of my point, which is that I have a huge number of allergies and am at risk of anaphylactic shock? Or perhaps I imagined I posted it

I mean, I could just eat the wonderful First food and die. I'd hate to inconvenience anyone by having to reroute the flight.

Or do you mean if I have allergies I should just fly Club? I'm a bit confused by your post.