FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting in Frankfurt [FRA] 2009-2023 (retired)
Old Jan 26, 2023, 11:15 pm
ChrisBub

Programs: Miles&More SEN; ITA Premium, Asante Gold, IHG Platinum, BAEC Bronze, Accor Silver, Radisson Premier
Originally Posted by Vixit
And this brings me back to one of my earlier questions. Is it possible to walk from Bus arrivals at AEUW (LUX-FRA CRJ) to Terminal 2 (Gate D8) via the C gates (previous recommendation from NewbieRunner was to take the Skytrain landside from T1 I believe).

The FRA airport website tells me it is possible to walk it. I understand I'll have to clear security at some point (preference for just once at D8 though I realise this is unrealistic, so if not then the fastest security queue which would be an option in my case - Business ticket if it makes a difference), and of course I know I need to pass immigration somewhere (again, my preference would be to do this early so I move into non-schengen quickly). The ticket is a morning 6am departure from LUX, 2hr20min layover in FRA, before flying onwards to Muscat with Oman Air at some point between 10-11am (can't remember the exact time). And it's all booked under one ticket.

Thanks again