FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEWBIE LOUNGE 2022-2023: Ask AA newbie questions here - flame-free thread
Old Jan 25, 2023, 2:18 pm
wrp96
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by trolleymusic
Hello!

I have an upcoming trip MAD-LHR-JFK-SFO booked through AA, issued on 001 stock. The itinerary is mixed AA/BA/IB with all AA codeshare numbers all in J. I am OWE through BA.

Both of the AA transcons (JFK-SFO & SFO-JFK) had a schedule change yesterday on an upcoming trip booked through AA, and it threw out some connections (one went up from 3 hours to 6, one went down from 3 hours to 1). I was confused at the auto-rebooking with no options but after reading a little bit on here about AA's schedule changes I checked the timetables for flights that worked better for me.

I called up, and the agent was very helpful and able to sort everything out. At the end of the call she said there was some follow-up work to sort it out and that I'd receive a confirmation email with the schedule change soon.

It's been more than 24 hours now and I've not received it yet, and the itinerary has not changed when I retrieve the booking on the AA website. Is this normal? how long should I be waiting before calling up again?

Thanks!
I wouldn't have gotten off the phone until the correct itinerary was showing up online, so I would go ahead and call.