FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Miles and status expirations during coronavirus situation
Old Dec 22, 2022, 7:28 pm
bent

Originally Posted by pcharles
Hi All,
Just looking for confirmation that miles due to expire this Dec 2022 are further granted until June 2023?

What's throwing me off is on the validity schedule, they show Dec miles previously extended and not eligible for extension.
Then they show miles expiring in Jan 2023, with no previously extended amount and the same amount available for extension. These Jan miles were previously extended during the covid auto extensions most people have experienced. But the total miles on my account balance does not add up to both the Dec and Jan amounts, The correct balance available is more than what's listed in all of the expiry columns.

I did have miles that were manually reinstated to my account for a cancelled booking, this is the same amount listed in the Dec due to expire/no extension option. Makes me think they did not correctly code the redeposit in. Ugh.
Miles due to expire in Dec22 all the way to Jun23 will be extended by another 6 months.