FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Hertz Platinum Elite Member Upgrades/Experiences" Thread
Old Dec 21, 2022, 6:54 pm
DJ_Iceman

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Had a nice experience at MCO earlier this week. Reserved a "Mustang GT or equivalent" and was given a Challenger Hemi with under 1k miles on it and active SiriusXM. There was a line at the gold booth, but a platinum-only number in the confirmation e-mail so I called it and a guy came out immediately with my rental agreement and keys. Then he saw I was in a line of cars to get through the exit gate, called me over by name, and opened a gate just for me. I returned almost exactly 24 hours later and the same guy was now working returns. He saw me at the end of a long line of cars that were coming in, again called to me by name, and told me he would personally process my check-in but to go on to the airport. I was a little nervous given all the "people arrested for being falsely accused of stealing Hertz cars" stuff, but by the time I walked to the terminal he had already closed out my rental and I had the e-mail confirmation.