FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Business Extra ("ExtrAA") Program (master thread)
Old Dec 12, 2022, 4:34 pm
QueenOfCoach

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold but PlatPro thanks to LPs
Originally Posted by dc10forlife
I don't know about you, but my business uses lots of consultants. For example, if a friend or family member is travelling with me, I often use the time to consult with them about business matters. I pay for their flight and/or meal, and I put my business extra number in the reservation.
I get that, but the only person I could add is my husband, who is already on the account.

Here is an excerpt from the email I received:

please help us to validate it as such. To keep this account active please provide two of the following:
  • Employer Identification Number (EIN) | Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) | Federal Tax Identification Number
  • Articles of Incorporation (S corp or C corp) | Articles of Organization (LLC)
  • Partnership Agreement (General Partnership) | Certificate of Limited Partnership, Limited Partnership Document (LP, LLP)
  • Valid Business Name Registration certificate issued by a government agency (e.g. Business License, DBA / Doing Business As Name, Assumed Name, Fictitious Business Name, Registration of Trade Name)
  • Seller's Permit or Vendor's License issued by a government agency such as a local taxation department or tax commission
We will also need a copy of W2’s for three company employees that will post travel to the account, aside from yourself. When providing this type of documentation, please redact the last 4 of any Social Security Numbers and any earnings information.

Emphasis added.

I just don't qualify.

Thanks for the suggestion.