FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ssci
Thread: Ssci
View Single Post
Old Dec 10, 2004, 4:04 pm
Fraser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Originally Posted by Shuttle-Bored
if need be, pressing "Ctrl" and "F" at the same time, and typing "SSCI" into the find box
I never knew that until tonight when I was taught by someone in the family......and I now learn it 30mins later! Been using IE for about 6yrs and never knew of its existence, would have saved some serious trauma and time searching threads for specific postings.....as one does

Originally Posted by flyclub
It shows as Silver for myself as well, although I'm actually Gold. However, my girlfriend's card is Blue yet when she is on a booking I have made we both show up as Silver - maybe it's an average of the two?

While on the subject, has anyone else noticed that the actual minature cards when looking at a future reservation are actually the old style cards?
It is Silver and the guy is flying to CPH in CE, seat 6A....am I thinking of the SSCI demo??? I retain utterly useless info at times.....even that isn't going to come up in the SU quiz on Sunday although if it does I am one point closer to £500 ^ ....and obviously ladies will be falling at my feet for the rest of my Uni career as a result

Last edited by fbgdavidson; Dec 10, 2004 at 4:08 pm