FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Requirements for visiting Mexico 🇲🇽 as a tourist (FMM, "tourist card", visa, etc.)
Old Nov 26, 2022, 5:19 pm
M60_to_LGA

Programs: AA GLD, AC
Originally Posted by iahphx
Flying to CUN on Frontier. Frontier has sent me an email telling me I need to fill out a health questionaire, but I'm pretty sure that's now untrue. But what about the tourist card? "The internet" seems confused about these cards. Is Mexico still requiring them -- it seems like they're being phased out? I see there's a link in the Flyertalk Wikipost where I could print out a form to fill in the tourist card information. Any reason to do this anymore?
Mexico doesn't ask you to fill out a health questionnaire. Maybe that's a Frontier liability thing? I certainly didn't have to fill that out on either of my two AA flights to Mexico this year.

I wouldn't bother with the tourist card. If they give it to you on the plane, you can fill it out then. If they don't, and you need it, you can get it at passport control after you land. It takes all of 1-2 minutes to fill out; it's not worth thinking about any more than you have to.