FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Using Regional Upgrades on Delta (RUC) post 2/1/2022
Old Nov 26, 2022, 8:28 am
bgriff

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by Norri
It's only me on the 11:15 flight, I also applied a RUC at the same time for a flight on 19th November on the same route that wasn't re issued properly, everything looked good until check in then I had to call to correct it don't know if that's relevant.
I spoke to an agent a couple of days ago who said the upgrade was processing and would clear by days end.
It is worth calling again, especially with what the last agent told you so you can honestly say "a couple of days ago they told me it would clear by day's end but nothing has happened" (regardless of whether that statement was bs, which it probably was, it does mean you are now due some further activity). Potentially could be worth waiting until Monday when more senior agents will be working, but there is likely some more processing that needs to be done on the reservation so you can select a seat up front, and at some point it will need to be reticketed or you will have the issue of not being able to check in.