FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flagship Lounges and Flagship First Dining to start reopening September 2021
Old Nov 23, 2022, 10:28 am
ryanbriar

Programs: AA 1MM EXP, DL Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Ambassador (RIP SPG), Aeroplan 75K
Originally Posted by remedy
They said they were full with BA business customers. Could see through the windows, and it was not that crowded. I was on AA business to ZRH and pleaded my case. Got rejected on the trip home too. I the past, I have been admitted as a OW Sapphire on a domestic flight, but it look some persuading ("I fly BA business from PHX - LHR several times per year" - mostly true)
There have been several posts on this and most find it is difficult to get admitted to the BA club unless you are on BA.
Thanks for the run down. I was able to get in this spring with my Royal Air Maroc OWS card after some significant back and forth, and was able to access two additional times based on my OWE status / international itinerary with limited pushback (one time I was freely admitted). That said, it pales in comparison to the Boston Galleries lounge in terms of F&B. The best thing it has going is that it is a quiet place.